Lim & Richi: Boundaries Lim & Richi: Boundaries

Oh man!

You can always put a smile on my face with your flash animations. Your jokes are so funny, I wish I could come up with stuff like that. Alos with your art, that is great. It looks pretty simple. I wish that I could draw, instead I have to get others to draw up stuff for me. Oh well. Nice job here.

Somali TV 1 Somali TV 1

10s all around!

I didn't have time to look at it all so I gave you the 10s that you wanted. I'll watch the whiole thing later.

Somali responds:

Awesome, thanks!

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

Dude, PWNed!

Wasa, you make some of the sweetest flash movies out there. Halo is the best game to make parodies of and you did a nice job of it. Can we expect more of these "It's Rated Mature" movie? That would be really cool. I think that we, as in the LXF should put together a mini Halo parody collaberation. I will talk to others.

Again, great job here.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

Nice work

This is, by far, the best game that you have made. You did a great job of writing the code for this game and it paid off nicely. I could play this game for hours and I believe that was the purpose of it. I wish that I could code for a game like this. I want to know where you learned it. Wherever you learned it, it must have been good because this game turned out very nicely.

Mario Combat Mario Combat

Pretty good!

This was pretty good. Easy to undestand and to play. I would add more levels and have the cursor appear at the end of the game.