Lim & Richi: Boundaries Lim & Richi: Boundaries

Oh man!

You can always put a smile on my face with your flash animations. Your jokes are so funny, I wish I could come up with stuff like that. Alos with your art, that is great. It looks pretty simple. I wish that I could draw, instead I have to get others to draw up stuff for me. Oh well. Nice job here.

Somali TV 1 Somali TV 1

10s all around!

I didn't have time to look at it all so I gave you the 10s that you wanted. I'll watch the whiole thing later.

Somali responds:

Awesome, thanks!

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

Dude, PWNed!

Wasa, you make some of the sweetest flash movies out there. Halo is the best game to make parodies of and you did a nice job of it. Can we expect more of these "It's Rated Mature" movie? That would be really cool. I think that we, as in the LXF should put together a mini Halo parody collaberation. I will talk to others.

Again, great job here.

Take On Me Take On Me

Great Job!

I know that is probally the only think that you hear but you all di very well with your parts. The fact that you choose Reel Big Fish was great because they are one of my favorite bands. Keep up the good work, all of you.

Ambush! Ambush!

Very nice

This is really great. I like your style of animation and you put it to good use. You should make more of these.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Great Job!

This is by far the best clock movie I have seen all day. I can't wait to see the next videos.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Great Job!

This is by far the best of all the Decline movies! Keep it up!

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Hell yeah!

This flash animation rocks. Great song and great artisit, good job everbody